Registration of Nationals
Why should I register?
Namibian citizens outside the country may encounter difficulties or become victims of crime, accident/s, illness, death, natural/man-made disasters, civil unrest, or whose family and/or next-of-kin needed to contact them in an emergency.
By registering you assist the Embassy with to locating you during an emergency, verifying your status and liaising with your next-of-kin. Registration is voluntary and free of charge. We encourage you to consider registration as an integral part of your travel planning and security.
The information you provide allows the Embassy to assist you as a Namibian citizen in event of an emergency. The registration is free and voluntary and only available to Namibian citizens traveling, studying or residing in the countries of our accreditation: the Bahamas, Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama and United States of America, respectively.
Registration will also allow you to receive emails about events, announcements, and important updates and information.
Please fill in the registration form below:
- • Visa Application Form
- • Ordinary/Temporary Residents
- • Temporary Residence for Investors
- • Permanent Residents
- • Temporary Residence for Study
- • Temporary Residence for Work
- • Cross border charge
- • Veterinary/Animal Products Import
- • Loss of Passport/Other Documents
- • Namibian Passports/Emergency Travel Certificates
- • Namibian Citizenship by Descent
- • Namibian Citizenship by Naturalization
- • Restoration of the Namibian Citizenship
- • Namibian Citizenship by Virtue of Marriage
- • Application for Media Accreditation
- • Registration as Medical Practitioner
- • Policy on Bringing Firearms into Namibia